In these General Rental Terms & Conditions, the term 'lessee' is understood to mean: the person who concludes an agreement with us for the rental of the holiday home.
- These General Rental Terms & Conditions apply regardless of your (prior) reference to any terms & conditions of your own or other terms & conditions. We reject any other terms & conditions you might refer to or which are used by you.
- Agreements deviating from these General Terms & Conditions are valid from the moment you agreed with a booking and the reservation payment is paid
- We only accept reservations made by a person that is 18 years or older. Reservations by persons younger than that age are therefore not valid.
- After you have booked, you will receive confirmation from us within 2 workdays, as well as the General Rental Terms & Conditions and the invoice. We ask you to check all these documents for accuracy and to inform us immediately in case of any inaccuracies. If you have not received a confirmation from us within 10 days after making it, we recommend you to contact us directly. If you fail to do so, no appeal can be made to the reservation.
- An agreement is concluded between you and us as soon as we have confirmed your reservation. The agreement concerns the rental of the holiday home for recreational use, which is by its nature short term.
- We request that you pay 200,00, within 14 days of the invoice date. The remaining must be paid to us 6 weeks before the arrival date. If your reservation is within 6 weeks before the arrival date, then you must pay 100% of the invoice amount to us immediately upon receiving the invoice.
- The deposit and/or payment must be transferred to the following bank account:
Iban :ES95 0182 4424 3802 0157 4502
Bic : BBVAESMM
Name of Hendrikus vb inmo / Tiffanny stelling van Bunningen.
By paying a part or the entire rent, you confirm to have read our General Rental Terms & Conditions and agree to it. The rental ends automatically after the expiry of the agreed period.
- In case of late payment of the invoiced amounts on your side, you will be in default immediately after the payment's deadline. In that case, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation, as well as the agreement.
- The deposit is different for each house. The deposit serves as a guarantee in case of damage and/or costs – in the broadest sense of the word- that we may suffer in case of non-compliance with the obligations of the lessee and the person(s) accompanying the lessee.
- In case the deposit is not paid, we are entitled to deny the lessee access to the holiday home. If you fail to pay the deposit, we are also entitled to terminate the agreement with immediate effect.
- The deposit or any remainder thereof will be refunded after settlement of claims (damage to inventory/ holiday home and /or other costs) within 14 days after departure of the lessee. Any (further) claims for compensations will not be annulled by this refund.
- The lessee receives two sets of keys upon arrival at the holiday home. The lessee is never allowed to keep those keys or duplicate them for whatever reason. If the lessee does so anyway, the lessee will have to pay a € 500 fine, not taking into account the actual costs. The keys of the holiday home are given to the lessee on loan. The keys remain our property. In case of loss, theft or any other way of losing the keys, the lessee will have to pay € 100.
- All the costs that arise if the lessee does not hand over the holiday home on time will be for his/her responsibility. Any items we might find after the lessee's departure, will be kept during a reasonable period, but we take no responsibility for this. If the lessee wants us to send him/her the items, this can be arranged at his/her cost.
- If the lessee and /or other users shut themselves out of the holiday home, they will be charged € 25,00. This will be deducted from the deposit. Before handing over the keys, we will ask the lessee to identify him or herself.
Cancellation by the lessee must always be done in writing (by regular mail or email) The following rules apply here:
- Advance payments will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
- If cancelled up to 42 days before the date of arrival, 25% of the rent will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 28 days before the date of arrival, 50% of the rent will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 7 days before the date of arrival, 100% of the rent will be charged.
- In case the lessee has not arrived within 24 hours after the agreed date without any further notice, this will be considered a cancellation and 100% of the rent is due.
- In case of cancellation on our part, all the money that has already been paid will be refunded.
Your stay in the holiday home
- On the agreed day of arrival, the lessee can enter the holiday home from 15.00 onwards.
- On the day of the agreed departure, the lessee has to leave the house at 10.00 am
- It is not allowed to smoke in the holiday home. Smoking is permitted on the terrace.
- Bringing pets is only allowed if this has been indicated in advance by the lessee and confirmed by us.
- The rental price does not include final cleaning and bed linen.
- Barbecuing is allowed with the present barbecue (it must be cleaned before leaving the house).
- It is strictly forbidden to sublet the holiday home.
- When making the reservation the lessee must indicate who is staying in the holiday home. The stay of more people, then agreed upon during the reservation, or exceeding the maximum allowed in a holiday home, is not permitted without our confirmation, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. This may lead to an early termination of the agreement on our part without refund of the rent. Taking cabinets, closets and beds, as well as sound or television equipment or any other part of the inside inventory outside is explicitly not permitted, except for cutlery, glasses and dishes to have a meal outside.
Liability/ complaints/ damage
- The lessee and other users are fully liable for any damage that has occurred to the house, the inventory and all items belonging to the rented object, unless the lessees and other users can prove that the damage cannot be attributed to them. We therefore advise you to inspect the holiday home and its inventory upon arrival, to make sure there are no defects or shortcomings. For this an inventory list is available. If you notice any damage or defects, please report this immediately to us.
- We do not accept any liability for theft, loss or damage of or to the property and persons, whatever its nature, during or in consequence of your stay in the holiday home. We accept no liability for construction activities on the access and main roads in the vicinity of the holiday home. We accept no liability in the event of failure or inoperability of technical equipment, utilities, the non-functioning or partly non-functioning of the internet. We accept no liability for a house, that is too cold, too hot or too humid.
- The costs of normal maintenance and repair of defects are our responsibility. If defects occur, the lessee must inform us immediately and follow our instructions as much as possible. Possible costs incurred by the lessee due to this situation will be refunded by us to the lessee on submission of specified invoices.
- If the holiday home has a (wireless) internet connection, that the lessee can make use of, the following applies: it is prohibited to illegally download / upload, stream or view illegal content from the internet. There are high fines for this. The lessee is responsible and liable for his / her own internet use and if fines are imposed, these will be passed on to the lessee. The personal details of the lessee / offender will be made known to the authorities / copyright holder(s) on request. All costs incurred by the landlord related to such an infringement will be charged to the lessee
- If you still want to submit a complaint, it must be submitted to us in writing and motivated within 14 days of leaving the holiday home.
Departure and final cleaning
The holiday home must be left behind as follows:
- Sweep the house clean.
- Make sure the dishes are clean, dried and back in the cupboards.
- Leave the dishwasher and refrigerator behind empty and clean.
- Do not leave any food in the cupboards.
- Empty all the trashcans.
- Report any breakage and /or damage to the landlord
On all these terms & conditions and provisions from the rental agreement / house rules as well as any disputes arising from this, Spanish law applies and will be settled at the court of Benidorm